❤ ; Nice to Meet YA'ALL ❤ I can be the TREBLE & you be my BASS

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Specially for DARLING


Dear Darling,
I am not sure whether you will read this or not..Previously I was so damn sorry,when you need someone to talk off I wasn't there.My mum called up..Really..I had thought off if you are still thinking that I was talking to him that makes me ignore your call,I will ask my mu to tell you the truth that;s she was on the phone with me,or show you the phone bill..
I hope this thingy won't put our friendship at stake.
*I knew at that very moment you were MAD at me=.=,I felt "guilty".

Yesterday,when I got Ur message..I felt hurting..cos my darling is sad and moody,but I am sort of glad so I made myself moody too,wild imagination ran through my mind,thus I looked moody today,
[But that someone so XXXX found out=.=,in fact my close friends,Omuni found out,even WeiChun]
Yea..I have problems,dumby thingy Totally worried about my exams I guessed..=.="

Here's the things..I know it;s all about the scorpio[he's one of the bad apples among Scorpios], what a B****rd-A liar DOG!!! he really is..I am sure Buddha will take good care of this kind of dumb-ass! so much unscrupulous.If I meet him, I will stare fiercely at this B******d..Why couldn;t he just let go!! set you FREE..

FREAK JERK

Anyway,once again I am really sorry to hear you in that moody condition..My heart broke into pieces..cos Darling,you don;'t deserve this..What a b****rd!!!!


Love ya,,

*decided to post it today..cos I can't wait for tomorrow..I love you,really +)
Get well,soon Darling =)
Your b-day is coming..December..I will surely,hopefully can get myself back in time..to celebrate with you..Bless me..*muackss*

*To Dennis:

позаботиться .. Дону; т забывайте фотографии на осень=)

Wish I was sober
So I could see clearly now
The rain has gone
And though time goes by
Love is childish
I will always be with...
Between,Happy HALLOWEEN peps =)
Ciao~

0 comments on "Specially for DARLING"

 

Togetherness

Togetherness
[Valid Atom 1.0]
♥ Expect the unexpected ♥