❤ ; Nice to Meet YA'ALL ❤ I can be the TREBLE & you be my BASS

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Omuni and I =)


Omuni just back from eating sushi thingy with Apuchi..
Apuchi sort of jealous cos Omuni ignored him,
instead she was chatting with me..morenthan to Apuchi
Apuchi very sampat.. =)
But Apuchi very very love Omuni =)

Then chatting,brushing teeth at last cam-whoring =)
Took 3..but only 2 out of 3 look FABULOUS

Tada..

My eyes =.=[bit swollen]
Omuni,looks CUTE xD


=) Omuni and I =)

Both of us wearing glasses.
Both of us tie-ing the same side of pony tail.
Both of us wearing YUKATA,with cartoon printed on it.

halfway,ding-kie appeared =)

shooted badly by me XD

Thanks Omuni..chatting with you MADE MY DAY =D
Pink for Omuni cos it makes me thought of Omuni with that colour :) - color of blossom

Ciao~

0 comments on "Omuni and I =)"

 

Togetherness

Togetherness
[Valid Atom 1.0]
♥ Expect the unexpected ♥