❤ ; Nice to Meet YA'ALL ❤ I can be the TREBLE & you be my BASS

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

♥SH: E,H,♥M♥,J,A

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Flashing back the days


05.12.09 (Sunday)

Yesterday went to watch Couple Retreat with Bee,Boon,Jolene,Byran & Joanna with the usual people. I kept laughing especially when the kid was peeing&pooing in the toilet bowl at the room showcase.The whole movie was great as in I the shooting place .The location was in Bora-Bora Island.Totally like paradise,blue clean ocean,crystal clear sandy beach, awesome.
*Summer,Jolene's shih-tzu very fury,it needs a haircut soon [reminds me of Eben &Gwen]
*Have had a good night sleep on Jo's bed and I saw "M" high up there.
*Jo,her sis:Michelle & her mum :3 of them are like sisters,almost the same height,body shaped &have almost the same length&amount of long black hair.
*I always think that Jo &I are sharing the same height not till yesterday when we were inside the same fitting room in Summer Bay,Queensbay.

Few days ago I have watched Twilight New Moon,nice ,romantic movie and I have managed to control my screaming for the part which really freaked the hell out of me.Thanks to Joanna.Ninja Assassin was filled with lots of gruesome sight,but Rain as usual,hot ,looking guy .Not forget to mention 2012,the director is really good and the whole movie is fulled with anticipation. Still,I don't want to go through the so-called end of the world.

I went to Kl with parents and little brother ,Leon at the end of November.A day before that,I went through a long queue just to buy the bus fare,but luckily Angeline's friend was the buy queuing up in the end.LOL .This was my first-time experience going back to home town with a closed friend.I was kind of thrilled and we talked all along the journey tho we were exhausted from the first place.
 *The Kl's snapshots were all in dad's phone.will get it when I'm back to hometown ,prolly *
*I was told by mum&dad that I'm becoming more and more chubby,gonna try cutting down on my portion for very meal,I'll try my best*



My favourite photo
 

Credits to Angeline Lee
 Thanks for making my day.


19.11.09
 It was nong Nancy's birthday. We have had dinner somewhere near to Bee's condo which is the shop houses somewhere near to Island Plaza & near to the Fatty Loh Chicken Rice's shop. It was steamboat with a group of friends and toh,her bf is so funny and joyful,nice guy
*This was our first time hanging out ,splendid moment*
Sweet birthday once again,and YOU're OLD now..



Our nooby expressions.
Thanks to Toh for snapping us while we were not yet ready.



  I'm dark. =.=


Xeno Seow[Joe's brother] wrote a post on the 3 horoscopes he love the most,
Aquarius is at the 2nd runner up and I found out what he has had discovered
somehow quite true,or very true.
As well as for the 2 other horoscopes
1st runner up is libra
First is Gemini [my dad's horoscope]
Click the link in case you're interested to read




Boon,Bee,Joanna&I :)) with Keele's representatives,Mr Matthew



#I M#
Because of Lee Minwoo,
I'm indeed obsessed with the letter "M"
*I made them by myself*

Don't you know that I kissed you, was to say "goodbye" ?
I don't give a damn for a guy like you.
Ciao~

0 comments on "Flashing back the days"

 

Togetherness

Togetherness
[Valid Atom 1.0]
♥ Expect the unexpected ♥